Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hard to find time for this thing.

I have been immersed in myself lately. So involved and obsessed with getting all the things I need to start my production company. I just recently got one of my cameras, tripod, a couple filters, and a steadytracker. I am going to be opening my business account the first week of December and will be soon after purchasing a computer. Not just a computer. An uncompressed HD editing machine. So many options, so much money. I need to stop thinking about it.

So instead of searching internet forums on the best video editing setup during this slow time at work I spruced up my blog page with a new header and figured I had better write something. I have a cool draft going but am scared to finish it because I don't really know where it is going or what purpose the words/story will have.

I guess we'll see.

2 comments:

Bryce Perica said...

Love the new banner. Want to make one for me?

Erik Haagenson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.