Friday, March 27, 2009

My over achieving mind....

... contributes to my procrastination.

I had this grand idea of doing this cool video drawing for the XBOX I am giving away but never got around to doing it, but was set on only posting the results by video, and it had to be a cool video. So that is my reason and excuse for not revealing the big winner... literally BIG winner. 

I really can't believe it actually. The winner of this thing has been a wise guy about it while everyone else for the most part have kept their typing to a minimum. With his every post I chuckled and thought to myself... its going to be really funny if this guy wins. 

Freakin-a. 

Bryce Perica. 

You freakin won it. I laughed out loud when I pulled it out of my satchel. Yup, satchel. I printed off everyones comments, ONE comment for each person and crumpled them up and threw them in my man-bag only to pull out Bryce Perica. 

Ha. Congrats my friend! Shoot me your address through email and I'll send it out monday:) Your persistence persuaded the universe. 

4 comments:

Rachel L. said...

Hahaha! That's so funny! What a deserving kid.

Bryce Perica said...

Who's the MAN? That is freaking awesome. Hahahahahahaha. I don't usually win things...

I'm calling you right now.

Bryce Perica said...

Everyone is so pissed off that I won that they can't even bring themselves to comment. A time of mourning is acceptable, but this is getting a little out of hand.

Jarrod Renaud said...

i dont think anyone reads my blog bro, my blog has been pretty lame