Friday, December 21, 2007

My bland office and awesome sweater.


So, last day of work till January 2nd! I am so happy about this. 12 consecutive days off all paid!! I posted this picture of me in my office. My office is quite boring and uninspiring which doesn't make too much sense since I am a graphic designer, eh? Poop. I'm not allowed to add anything to the office. But who cares anyways. My sweater is my inspiration today. I won't blog again till after the break so...

Happy holidays to all!

3 comments:

Bryce Perica said...

YES DUDE! The Beard! The Sweater! I'm loving it.

The beard is really big right now.

Chris Nicoletti said...

Unbelievable! I can't wait to touch it...your beard I mean. Sorry I didn't call tonight I was with my brother and then realized that I had a Christmas party with the parents that I forgot about. See you soon. Tomorrow? I'll call.

Zachariah said...

Dude, the sweater. Wow. And, yeah, blogging. I don't know, the problem is that everything I want to write is intensely personal. Things like, why I am a gigantic liar, you know.