Thursday, December 13, 2007

Some good things.

My brother just broke the news that he and his wife Jennifer are pregnant! I am super excited for them. They have been trying for a long while and it looked as if it was only going to be a miracle to get pregnant because of some issues...they got their miracle! So that is really cool...

Me and Tess were able to go see MAE and Anberlin in concert on Sunday night. Not only was the show awesome as usual (Both bands are my favorite live bands) but we got to see MAE put on an acoustic show for 12 people including us in their dressing room. They were having a toy drive so if you brought some toys you were taken in for the show. Awesome.

I got a raise and slight promotion at work. I am now officially DPA Microphones, Inc. Graphic Designer/Marketing guy. It will be nice to be creative all day long now. The shipping thing was getting really boring for me.

2 comments:

Bryce Perica said...

Sweet. On all fronts. Miss you.

Chris Nicoletti said...

You are such a trendy graphic designing stud. I bought a car, road bike, and some other climbing goodies and I will be home in three days. Right now I am in Central Oregon climbing at Smith Rocks (the birthplace of sport climbing) Keep some tim open for me, See you soon brother.