Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The First Encounter Service

It went really well. It was fun to serve, to be a part of building something for God and for other people. There was an awesome time of worship, the band we had put together was great. I ended up performing an acoustic solo, a song I wrote that was inspired by the events of my brother becoming deathly ill for a weekend. (He is recovering btw) Boy was I nervous though, didn't think I would be but as soon as I was walking up there I got really nervous...forgot some lyrics but played it out pretty well. It's been like 3 years since I sang and played in front of people. Anyways...I'll keep some updated info about the upcoming Encounter service that will be held on July 1st. 

3 comments:

Bryce Perica said...

Sweet, man. Wish I could have been there.

Rachel L. said...

Hey sorry we couldn't make it. Trav's bro had his bday celeb. I will try and get to another one of your services. They look amazing. Glad it went well!!!

Luke Humbrecht said...

Sorry I missed it. Hope things are going well for you guys though...