Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Photography


I'm all of a sudden really into photography, and even more so lomography. I picked up an old Diana+ a couple weeks ago and today I get to pick up a handful of rolls I just got developed. I can't wait. I think I might leave work early. I'll post'em all good or bad on my flickr page.

Diana+ snippet from wiki "The Diana camera is a simple, low-quality plastic-bodied box camera. The Diana takes sixteen 4 × 4 cm pictures on 120 film, leaving a large part of the film surface unused. Though often referred to as a toy camera, the term is somewhat misleading, as the Diana is fully capable of taking actual photographs. The term "toy camera" is often used to denote a very simple camera, and includes various basic vintage cameras as well. It is widely considered as an ideological predecessor of the 1980s Holga. Diana's are said to have a 50 % chance of light leaks & other photographic "problems," which give such "flawed" photos made by the camera an individualistic character."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now thats a sweet camera. NICE

Rachel L. said...

Sounds SICK. Note the pics you take with it....I wanna see em.