Friday, September 14, 2007

DPA Microphones.

I work for this company called DPA Microphones. In my own words I must say that they make the highest quality microphones ever made. This probably doesn't mean much to you because you probably don't know much about microphones and I don't really feel like explaining why they are the best, so I won't.

Anyways...My job consists of shipping/recieving at most 20 boxes a day. I ship thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of mics in just a few small boxes. The crazy thing is that $48,000 worth will fit into maybe 10 boxes or so, all smaller than 10in x 10in x 10in. Just today I sent out a box that would fit a four pound Chiuaua. This little guy held $16,000 worth of mics. That is a car, a nice brand new car. That box had the car that I want gently packed inside. Amazing.

Along with shipping I also design website ads, magazine ads, posters, etc.

So that is my job. 8am to 5pm. Monday through Friday.

1 comment:

Bryce Perica said...

That's cool. Thanks for writing that. I really didn't know what you did. Let's talk this weekend. You won't get this until Monday. Damn.