Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I just lost my virginity

The greatest thing just happend.

I'm pretty excited about it.

For some reason I feel fresh.

I am a glass of cold orange juice balancing on the edge of something big that I have not experienced and am convinced it will change my life in some way.

I am compelled to go out and buy a laptop and messenger bag and sit outside of a coffee shop, connect myself to a vast world of color and text, words and ideas.

I feel important.

I need to tell the world.

I am now a blogger.

2 comments:

Bryce Perica said...

Hahahaha. I would say you have a ways to go, but I am stoked to see you here. Welcome to the blogosphere my friend.

Chris Nicoletti said...

I am looking forward to some creative words of wisdom. Let it flow my friend, train your fingertips in the unique art of blogging. I look forward to some beautiful blogmunication.