Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Another summer ends.

I can't see it but it feels good right now. There is a cool fall breeze touching my face and challenging the sunlight that warms my neck. Even if I didn't know that it is October I would still know that this breeze tells of Autumn. There is a coolness that voids the warmth of the sun.

Each spring I feel an urgency, I feel close to the sun, like we're friends. I tell people that I am scared fall will sneak up on me. I know that I will miss the warmth of summer, taking it for granted.

But sitting here right now waiting for the line in Starbucks to dissipate. I am grateful for this breeze. It creates a new page to write on which I am thankful for.

1 comment:

Bryce Perica said...

Olympus FE-230 7.1 mp. It isn't anything too fancy, but it is quite the improvement over my old one. We got it as a wedding gift. Chicago is awesome. Come out here. We'll go.