Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ready Set Go. #1 (two minute session)

A song bird sings as if it scratched the score
to a life that claims the pulse of my heart
breaking through the air surrounding the skin
that holds my insides inside...

A mistake that's easy to make
when two eyes are so unsure of what they see
and two ears unsure of what I think they hear
the music pulls me away from myself
revealing twisted ties of unsurprising lines
drawn in black ink or possibly blue
depending on my mood...

Is this the way that I love you?

5 comments:

Bryce Perica said...

I like this. I don't know, is this the way you love me?

Rachel L. said...

Your music on myspace is awesome. I listened to it all night. Talent. Mad freakin' skills.

elisa beeson said...

see that's what i'm talking 'bout! i get sucked in to everyone's words - i LOVE it!

Bryce Perica said...

Big post up. I hope you get to read it before you leave work.

Bryce Perica said...

Where is JRod?