Monday, October 08, 2007

Le Week-end

Woke up early saturday morning to change, feed, and dress my precious daughter. Skipped breakfast to drop my wife off at work (Starbucks). I then dropped Olive off at her grandparents house so that I could ride my motorcycle one last time. Sold it to a cool guy that resides in Boulder. The bike fits him well. He was really grateful and even gave me an extra $100 cash on top of my selling price. Nice guy. I spent the rest of the day on the side of the fence where the grass turns brown and prickly.

Sunday was a good day. We arrived at church a usual 20 minutes late. Spent about an hour sitting outside of Chipotle enjoying the 75 degree fall day. Then went on a hike up sugarloaf canyon and enjoyed the sun dip behind the Rocky Moutains. Went to bed too late for a monday morning. But thats alright.

2 comments:

Bryce Perica said...

You finally sold the bike, huh? Is there a car purchase in your future, or are you just going to one-car it?

Bryce Perica said...

Thanks for your comment. I enjoyed reading it.