Monday, October 01, 2007

My mistake free job.

While sitting for my interview a couple of months ago I was told by the president of DPA Microphones, Inc. Bruce Myer that he runs a flawless and mistake free business. I was lectured about how anytime the human hand is a part of something that mistakes will inevitably happen. I agreed. Then I was told that within the walls of DPA, mistakes don't happen. I was told that if I shipped out the wrong product then I would make this company look like a failure and would be wasting the time and hard work of all other DPA employees.

I had a constant stress headache for my first month employed. The pain transfered to my neck during the second month. Here I am starting my third month. I'm not sure what sort of pain October will bring.

But they did just buy me a maxed out IMAC for graphics...

No comments: