Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Another Trade Show - NAB

This time I'm going to Vegas. My home town. I'll be there from April 12th till the 18th. It's for surely going to be a long and drawn out show. Many hours on my feet telling one person after another why DPA Microphones are the best out there and would either be the right or wrong choice for them.

On one hand it will be cool to be there, I haven't been back in a couple of years. On the other hand the president and vice of the company are going to be there with us and unfortunately they treat us (Me, Joey, and Emily) like kids and are keeping us on a close leash. They have planned out dinners for all of us to attend to each and every night that we are there and are going to make sure that we go to bed "early." Which is dumb because we'll probably be out later with them than if we were on our own. The little bit of free time we have each day is going to be spent with them because they specifically don't want us to get LOST.

Stupid. I know the place inside and out.

But for some reason I am going and I'll make the best of it.

3 comments:

Bryce Perica said...

I'm surprised you are going. After the last one you told me never again.

Bryce Perica said...

That sucks. I love how we communicate by leaving comments on our respective blogs.

Travis Wicklund said...

Slapping the guitar is a new and fascinating experiment. Kinda hurts after a while. I have the tabs to Bari Improv if you would like to learn it. It is fun and quite addicting.