Wednesday, April 30, 2008

LOST

I've been wanting to blog about this for a while but really it is just too overwhelming of a task. I can not do it justice within a post or even one hundred posts. More than a few times I have stared at my blank blog post and backed out because I just can't do it. Can't do it. It's like trying to break a Tupperware bowl. 

So this is only a tip of the hat from me to LOST. I watch you every single thursday and talk about you to all of my lostie friends and even those friends that do not watch it, although they just shake their heads and smile at me like I am slightly crazy. They just don't understand. 

The freakin show is a masterpiece. 

If you have not seen it or if you have seen an episode here and there and then proceed to flipping the channel because it makes no sense to you. Just rent it. Start at the beginning (Season one, episode one) go from there and you won't look back. Actually you will look back quite often but you'll understand that when you start so don't worry about it now.  

(sigh)

Best show ever. 

2 comments:

Bryce Perica said...

**Shakes head**

**Tells you again that he will watch Lost when it is all over with, from the beginning. But until then he will enjoy shaking his head at you**

Travis Wicklund said...

The flash forwards have been throwing me for a loop. It has been a great season thus far.