Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Random thoughts on a Tuesday

As I grow older the world becomes more complicated.
It's hard to let go and trust God.
I really wish that money was never invented.
I want to help people. Especially family.
Time spent with the ones we love is well spent. It matters.
I'm worth it.
You're worth it.
I cry for other people more than I cry for myself.
I get angry for other people more than I get angry for myself.
The world is in a sad state. Most people don't realize that it is all caused by sin.
We need to give ourselves to people and then find out what
we personally need to recharge and renew.

*I hope that all of us in the moments of fragility and defeat will find victory. It is there.

I can't wait till God makes everything better (as a whole). Until then I pray that we can learn from our circumstances, decisions, and passions. And take what we learn and apply it to our lives with courage to move forward and change and grow in faith and love. To take what is given to us (talents, knowledge, wisdom, and what we freakin love about life) and use them to the best of our abilities.

No comments: