Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Crash course in Wedding Videography

Filmed my first wedding this past weekend. It went fairly smooth, definitely no major problems. The wedding was a bit awkward because the bride and groom didn't want any type of "posing" type photography so that meant no "posing" type of videography on my part and made it feel like we were imposing with our cameras. 

The photographer they had was kind of a jerk, he wouldn't talk to me and would just ignore the questions that I had for him. I think he was intimidated and jealous that we were there. It was weird. Also there was no reception so we just filmed the ceremony. 

 I'm starting to edit it and will be posting a highlights reel on here as soon as it is done. 

1 comment:

Bryce Perica said...

That's cool. So fill me in about it. What kind of camera do you use? It must be a new camera. Do you have multiple cameras? Is it just you filming? I ask because you used "we" at one point in the blog. Looking forward to seeing the clip.