Monday, April 07, 2008

My Tess

So, for those of you who don't know...me and my wife Tess are having our second child this fall. Sometime around October 4th. We're pretty excited. We were a little freaked out at first since Olive will only be a year and a few months old at that time. But hey! Life is crazy, might as well add to the craziness!

This blog is to let everyone know how much I love Tess. We're best friends. She is amazing with Olive, definitely the best mom in the world. She not only keeps our little one safe, healthy and happy all day long but she is also putting in 20 hours a week at the 'Bucks to help with bills and health insurance. Most of those who read this blog know how much me and Bryce loathed working at the place. (you probably know Bryce, if not, there is a link to his blog to your right) I finally got out and so did Bryce. But Bryce went back, and somehow I will probably find myself behind that counter again too. Anyways...random tangent.

Tess. She is beautiful and has led me to experience things I always hoped for. Love, compassion, trust, forgiveness, life, fragility, strength. Her heart is for God. Her heart is for her family. Her heart is for me and mine for her. She encourages me in ways that nobody else can. 

Thank you my Tess:)

2 comments:

Bryce Perica said...

Don't do it. Don't let the darkness engulf you again.

elisa beeson said...

that was sweet!!!